W384 S 7460
This 377-acre farm has been in the Erikson family since 1915. Peter and Amanda Erikson owned the farm until the 1950’s. It was then passed on to their son, Leo Erikson (b. 1897), and his wife, Mary (1897-2001). Gordon Erikson purchased the farm from Mary (his mother) around 1972. He and his wife, Karen, continued to own and operate the farm as of 2013. The Erikson farm has produced dairy, beef, corn, and other crops.
** information obtained by Carolyn Rosprim